Our mission is to foster the international sport of Junior Roller Derby in southeast Idaho.
Meet our 2021 Junior Gems!
2022 Junior Registration Now Open!!!
Spring 2022 Session: Juniors are practicing on Tuesday from 6:30-7:30pm beginning April 12th, 2022.
To register please fill out our Junior Registration Form
GSRD is following guidance from the CDC and JRDA regarding COVID precautions.
|Membership Requirements||Cost of Practice $115 per session|
|– Open to anyone age 8-18|
– Must hold a GPA of 2.5 or better
– Bring a positive attitude and a willingness to try to every practice
– Treat team members and coaches with respect
-GSRD merch item (picked by the skaters each session)
-Secondary Insurance Coverage
-We accept payment through: Paypal, Venmo, Square Site or cash/check at the first practice of each session.
-FAMILY DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR MULTIPLE MEMBERS IN THE SAME HOUSEHOLD
Junior Gear Requirements and Resources
Safety is our number one concern for all of our skaters. Required gear includes:
- quad roller skates (we strongly encourage skates with rubber – not hard plastic – toe stops)
- knee pads
- elbow pads
- wrist guards
- mouth guard (we recommend Sisu brand)
There are a ton of resources out there to help you find your perfect fit/color/style. Start up gear packages typically cost $100-$200. We’re always on the lookout for a great deal and wanted to share what we’ve found with you.
Shop locally with Marty at H&R Hockey Rink. Call her to set up an appointment at 208-221-3155.
What should you bring to practice?
- Wear clothes you can move in. Most skaters also wear SOCKS!
- Tennis Shoes (we do some drills off skates to warm up and cool down)
- Skates, Pads, Helmet, Mouth Guard
- Water Bottle
Be sure to check our calendar for the latest schedule.
Looking for more information?
Contact us at any time! 208-614-0082 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org